January 10-14 , 2022 – The Quad State Conference is designed for safety professionals to exchange information, solutions, upgrade skills and work collectively to expand an excellent collection of shared and pertinent training programs.
Date: January 10-14, 2022
Location: Pink Shell Resort & Marina, 275 Estero Blvd, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
Host(s): Jason Smith – Berkely Electric Cooperative, Matt Pociask – Iowa Association of Electric Cooperatives, Bill Wibberg – Three Rivers Electric Cooperative
Registration Fee: $500
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DEADLINE – DECEMBER 1, 2021: All early registrants will be registered for a chance to win one of five $100 Visa gift cards. Do not procrastinate – we have a limited number of rooms available.
Lodging: Room rate $199 for standard occupancy – plus resort fee and taxes. Please contact Pink Shell Resort & Marina for your accommodations. Room block ends December 17, 2021. ***room rate is good for weekend before and after the conference.
Transportation: Attendees flying can fly directly into Southwest Florida International Airport – RSW.
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION LINK
Click HERE for conference brochure.
Click HERE for registration form.
Here’s your reservation link your guests can use to make reservations:
Book your group rate for Quad State Instructors
You will find the information for your online reservation link below. If you have questions or need help with the link, please do not hesitate to ask. We appreciate your business and look forward to a successful event.
Hotel(s) offering your special group rate:
• Pink Shell Resort & Marina for 199 USD per night, plus resort fee and taxes.
- January 2022 – Fort Myers, Florida (Jason Smith / Bill Wibberg / IAEC)
- June 2022 – Rapid City, SD (Mark Patterson, SDREA)
- January 2023 – Gulf Shores, AL (Michael Sullens)
- June 2023 – Boise, ID (Northwest Lineman College)
- January 2024 – Texas (Gerald Nielsen)
- June 2024 – Michigan (Dan King / Travis Mix – Great Lakes Energy)